There’s a lot of work that goes into cleaning up a construction site. It can be dangerous as nails and other sharp objects are often lying around. That’s why it’s essential to have a professional construction cleanup crew do the job. These workers will make sure the site is clean and safe before leaving.
Read this article and get to know what all construction cleanup consists of and why you should hire us for all your construction cleanup requirements.
What Is Construction Clean-Up & What Does It Entail?
Construction cleanup is the process of removing all the debris and hazardous materials from a construction site. This can be a dangerous job, so it is essential to have a professional crew do it.
Cleaning up a site is no easy task. It can take weeks to go through all the steps needed to ensure a safe place. A lot of effort goes into a construction cleanup.
- First, the construction company needs to eliminate anything dangerous, like broken glass or nails.
- Then they have to remove paving stones and truck them out of the site. After that, they will usually hose down the area to ensure there’s no trash left behind.
- Finally, if needed, they replace any damaged materials during construction.
Top 5 Dangers Of Cleaning Up A Construction Site
Working on a construction site can be dangerous. Several things can go wrong and it’s essential to be aware of the risks before starting the job.
Here are the top five dangers of cleaning up a construction site:
- Falling objects: Construction sites are often full of debris and tools. If you’re not careful, you could easily be hit by a falling object.
- Tripping hazards: There are often cables and wires lying around and nails and other sharp objects. These can easily cause you to trip and fall.
- Toxic fumes: Many construction sites use chemicals and other hazardous materials, releasing poisonous fumes into the air.
- Electrocution: Cables, wires and other equipment must be checked for possible electrical hazards.
- Injuries from moving vehicles: Construction vehicles make frequent deliveries to construction sites, but only workers should be around those vehicles. Make sure that only allowed personnel are driving any construction vehicles, and keep an eye out for any one that is not allowed in the area.
Why It’s Important To Have A Professional Crew Do The Job?
It’s essential to have a professional crew do the job because they are experienced in dealing with dangerous materials and situations. They can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run. JFR Construction Services has been around since 2007. That’s almost 15 years of experience!
They have all the skills needed to do an exceptional job in any construction site cleanup, big or small. But what really sets them apart is their dedication to customer satisfaction.
You can count on JFR Construction Services every step of the way – from start to finish – and rest assured knowing that your project is done correctly along the way. They are always available for questions and will even travel if that makes it easier for you. We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with our work when we’re finished.
For more info on the construction clean-up, please contact JFR Construction Services at 512-750-4855. Our professionals will be more than happy to clear all your queries.